Friday 8 November 2013

10 Funny Husband & Wife SMS




10: Dress UP


True saying....

Women never dress up to impress man,

She dresses up to irritate other women.




9: Trip


An Airline Introduced

A Special Package for Business Men.

Buy Ur Ticket Get Ur Wife's Ticket Free

After Great Success,

The Company Sent Letters To All The Wives

Asking How Was The Trip.

All Of Them Gave A Same Reply...


Which Trip?




8: Telephonic Conversation


 Man outside phone booth: Excuse me

You are holding the phone since 20 min.

&

Haven’t spoken a word..!

Man inside: I'm talking to my wife




7:  Husband Complain


A husband once complained

Dear Google,

Please stop behaving like my wife…

Will you please allow me to complete

The whole sentence before you start?




6:  Book Sold By Mistake


One million copies of a new book sold

In just 2 days due to typing error of 1 alphabet in title.

An idea that can change your WIFE

While real word was (LIFE).




5:  Difference B/W Mother & Wife


What is the Difference between Mother & Wife?

A – One Woman Brings U into this world crying…

& the other ensures U Continue to do so.




4:  APPLE (iWife)


Apple is now working to make an

"I-wife"

Slim design, beauty with brain

And, most important, a mute

Button...!
.
.
.
Booking full till 2020 (“,)




3:  Husband Excitement


Wife: I will die.

Husband: I will also die.

Wife: Why will you die?

Husband: because I can’t bear such excitement




2: Stock Trader saying about Wife


A recently fired Stock trader said
.
This is worse than divorce
.
I have lost everything and
.
.
.
I still have my wife




1:  Google Say about Wife


Guy Searching,

These Keywords on Google

-How to Tackle A Wife-

Google Search Result: Good Morning

Sir, Either We are Searching.


No comments:

Post a Comment