Friday 10 May 2013

10 Famous Success Quotes



10: Philippos


 "You may only succeed if you desire succeeding, you may only fail if you do not mind failing."





9: Wise Person


“What counts is not the number of hours you put in, but how much you put in the hours.”





8: Earl Nightingale



"We become what we think about most of the time, and that's the strangest secret."





7: Eliphas Levi


"Weak people talk and do not act, strong people act and keep quiet."





6: Thomas Jefferson


"I find that the harder I work the more luck I seem to have."





5: Abraham Lincoln


"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed,
But i am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right,
And stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong."





4: Mary Kay Ash


"Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do.
You can go as far as you mind lets you. What you believe, you can achieve."





3: Norman Vicent Peale


"There are some things you can't learn from others. You have to pass through the fire."





2: Mark Amend


 "Action generates motivation; not the other way around."





1: Mark Victor Hansen


"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what, Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and Stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful."

No comments:

Post a Comment